Re: Open Letter to Bush from the New Orleans, Times Picayune
- From: r_@xxxxxxxxx (€€R.L.Measures)
- Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 06:12:57 -0700
In article <QqhTe.5346$I02.453266@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Faris
'" <ana_faris_bila_jawad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Open Letter to Bush from the New Orleans, Times Picayune
>09/04/05 The Times-Picayune Letter:
>We heard you loud and clear Friday when you visited our devastated city and
>the Gulf Coast and said, "What is not working, we're going to make it
>In a nationally televised interview Thursday night, he said his agency
>hadn't known until that day that thousands of storm victims were stranded at
>the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. He gave another nationally televised
>interview the next morning and said, "We've provided food to the people at
>the Convention Center so that they've gotten at least one, if not two meals,
>every single day."
>Lies don't get more bald-faced than that, Mr. President.
? He wasn't lying, he was just reading what Karl wrote on his cue cards!
? R.L.Measures, 805-386-3734, www.somis.org
remove _ from e-mail adr
- Prev by Date: Re: Muslims in space :-) Iran Space Agency
- Next by Date: THE PAKISTAN, ISRAEL COURTSHIP -- India left scrambling
- Previous by thread: Re: You do whatever you want to do ? For how long ?
- Next by thread: THE PAKISTAN, ISRAEL COURTSHIP -- India left scrambling