Re: Australia approves monitoring inside mosques - Good on You Mate !
- From: lanman <xlanmanx@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 02:27:01 -0700
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:18:23 +0200, jafar <nooo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:20:08 -0400, GWhyte wrote:
>> Do Muslims consider Mawdudi of the Jamaat-i-Islami, Syed Qutb, or Assam
>> exrtremists? They were the thinkers who influenced Bin Laden.
>I don't have the right personally to criticise them, but I have been told
>that Mawdudi is a Wahhabi.
>> Enquiring minds really want to know. Is there a general Muslim consensus
>> or is moderation only a thing which occurs in Dar al-Harb? Are
>> reasonable questions to be automatically construed as anti-Islamic?
>Allah's Messenger(saw) encouraged us to be moderate in all things and to
>try and avoid extremism.
>> And the 64-million dollar question "is Sharia inferior to the written
>> constitutions and jurisprudence of the West?"
>No. Sharia is superior.
That would be incorrect - particularly for women. But thanks for
----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
- Prev by Date: Re: Screw the Sunni Muslims
- Next by Date: Re: Michael Graham fired - CAIR 1, Truth 0
- Previous by thread: Re: Australia approves monitoring inside mosques - Good on You Mate !
- Next by thread: Muslim workers forced to advertise Western captialist corporations on Islamic hijab