Re: What Cindy Sheehan Really Wants - Hitchens
- From: "Count 1" <omnipitus2002@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:18:48 GMT
"Phaedrine" <Phaedrine.Stonebridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In article <_bQNe.22425$Ie.21799@lakeread03>,
> "Bob Cooper" <rcooper1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Subject: What Cindy Sheehan Really Wants - Hitchens
> I am amused that Cindy Sheehan just scares the crap out of the Bush
> sect. Soon the Praise-the-Lorders will be saying she's driven by the
> devil or some such codswallop.
I was gonna make a comment on how I thought Hitchens pre-emptively did a
very good job of addressing the kind of comment you made, but in all truth
I'm much more interested in your ability with arcane english.
"Codswallop"? And I thought I was impressed with 'bosh'. ;-)
- Prev by Date: Re: Frist supports intelligent design - equates fact, science, faith
- Next by Date: Re: What happened to Faris Jawad who posts from "Sympatico"?
- Previous by thread: Re: What Cindy Sheehan Really Wants - Hitchens
- Next by thread: Re: What Cindy Sheehan Really Wants - Hitchens