Re: Masculinity Challenged, Men Prefer War and SUVs
- From: who_cares <too_many_rookiesNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:58:39 GMT
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:20:08 -0500, Phaedrine
>In article <%XHMe.33205$vj.33153@pd7tw1no>,
> "Count 1" <omnipitus2002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "Phaedrine" <Phaedrine.Stonebridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > > > "Abdiel" <abdiel_bc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote something...
>> > Yeah, who rattled his cage?
>> Not 'who'...'what'. And the what in this case is Israel's unilateral
>> disengagement which places the ball squarely in the Palestinians court. If
>> they use Gaza to launch more strikes against Israel (Hamas's leader in
>> Damascus said this pullout was the first step to total Israel destruction)
>> then Israel's claims of her enemies not really wanting peace will be proven.
>> Like we needed any more proof.
>> These terrorist supporters are shaking in their boots - hoping the
>> Palestinians don't confirm Israel's claims. The good money's on Qassam's
>> raining over the border....
>Yes, I've been hearing that all the "palestinian" terrorists have been
>quick to "credit" their terrorist attacks as the means of getting Israel
>out of Gaza. What I want to know is why did the Bush team put so much
>pressure on Israel to withdraw from Gaza? They had to know what would
>Given the current rise in deportations, I'm kind of surprised our little
>muslim prairie dog has poked his nose out of his den.
Most jewish rats know a lot about "muslim prairie dogs"
- Prev by Date: Waco wackiness (Re: Officer: Hijacker Info Blocked
- Next by Date: Re: Masculinity Challenged, Men Prefer War and SUVs
- Previous by thread: Re: Masculinity Challenged, Men Prefer War and SUVs
- Next by thread: Re: Masculinity Challenged, Men Prefer War and SUVs