Re: Masculinity Challenged, Men Prefer War and SUVs

On 16 Aug 2005 12:54:54 -0700, "Abdiel" <abdiel_bc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Count 1 wrote:
>> "Abdiel" <abdiel_bc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> Palestinian
>> the UN

>> the

>> catch

>> tone -
>> >
>> > A mildly retarded person could probably see the connection quite
>> > clearly, and a reasonably intelligent person should have no trouble
>> > whatever: you gush over the planning, viable goals, and execution of
>> > Jewish terrorists,
>>
>> Whoops! I'm not sure I ever conceded the point that they were terrorists.
>
>You don't need to. Their actions define them as terrorists, because
>they committed acts of terrorism. Whether or not you view them as
>terrorists or "freedom fighters" or "heroes", or any combination of the
>above, really doesn't make any difference.

>> might have for the sake of an argument - but in general I don't call the
>> early jewish fighting troops 'terrorists'.
>>

>That's of little suprise, because you're a Terrorsymp.
>
>> and find it "neato" when they're lionized by the
>> > State--because, of course, they "had a plan with a viable goal and they
>> > executed it and reaped the rewards". I think I even detect an aroma of
>> > admiration. Did you somehow forget you do that? Or do you think that
>> > sort of thing is okay?
>>
>> I don't have a problem with it.
>
>Of course you don't--you're a Terrorsymp.

LOL. You're funny. Are you trying to convince the Count or yourself
that he's sympathetic towards terrorism. Trying to paint the Jews as
terrorists by pointing to isolated acts which may or may not be
construed as acts of terrorism, and then attempting to link someone
who supports Israel as a terrorist supporter is laughable and shows
how truly desperate you *real* terrorist suppports are.