Re: Masculinity Challenged, Men Prefer War and SUVs

On 16 Aug 2005 12:54:54 -0700, "Abdiel" <abdiel_bc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Count 1 wrote:
>> "Abdiel" <abdiel_bc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> Palestinian
>> the UN

>> the

>> catch

>> tone -
>> >
>> > A mildly retarded person could probably see the connection quite
>> > clearly, and a reasonably intelligent person should have no trouble
>> > whatever: you gush over the planning, viable goals, and execution of
>> > Jewish terrorists,
>>
>> Whoops! I'm not sure I ever conceded the point that they were terrorists.
>
>You don't need to. Their actions define them as terrorists, because
>they committed acts of terrorism. Whether or not you view them as
>terrorists or "freedom fighters" or "heroes", or any combination of the
>above, really doesn't make any difference.

>> might have for the sake of an argument - but in general I don't call the
>> early jewish fighting troops 'terrorists'.
>>

>That's of little suprise, because you're a Terrorsymp.
>
>> and find it "neato" when they're lionized by the
>> > State--because, of course, they "had a plan with a viable goal and they
>> > executed it and reaped the rewards". I think I even detect an aroma of
>> > admiration. Did you somehow forget you do that? Or do you think that
>> > sort of thing is okay?
>>
>> I don't have a problem with it.
>
>Of course you don't--you're a Terrorsymp.

LOL. You're funny. Are you trying to convince the Count or yourself
that he's sympathetic towards terrorism. Trying to paint the Jews as
terrorists by pointing to isolated acts which may or may not be
construed as acts of terrorism, and then attempting to link someone
who supports Israel as a terrorist supporter is laughable and shows
how truly desperate you *real* terrorist suppports are.

  • Re: OT: How immigrants repay our hospitality
    ... are you willing to go to apologise for the acts of terrorists? ... these terrorist acts were due to imagined slights. ... 80% of all violent crime in London is ... white people are to blame for the behaviour of ethnic groups. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Terror acts to get death under new Msian law
    ... MALAYSIA has introduced a new tough anti-terror law under which convicted ... those convicted of acts of terrorism that cause death and those ... convicted of giving financial aid to such terrorists would meet the same fate, ... The death sentence in Malaysia is carried out by hanging. ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Climate models suck - Its the programming
    ... The use of "Enemy Combatants" by the United States is....a phrase ... covered) and Amendment VI refers not to criminals but to criminal ... Terrorists and Terrorism behave in ways which can only be described as ... We have seen terrible acts across history, but even Atilla the Hun, Ghenghiz ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Usenet a terrorist group?
    ... >In the case of Greenpeace, which is known for highly publicized acts of ... >other illegal acts, making them "a serious domestic terrorist threat." ... The Animal Liberation Front almost certainly has some ... There have also been terrorists acts ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Supreme Court to Review Guantanamo Cases
    ... end the following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any:> time ... ::>:> That is what makes us different from terrorists and fascists ... So I guess we're reduced to your fantasies. ... Common Article 3 of the Geneva Conventions ...
    (sci.military.naval)