Re: Merit badge for throat slitting?
- From: Mitch <mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:10:58 GMT
On 31 Jul 2005 12:01:15 -0700, "Jason P" <jaspetr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> A long way from the Pinewood Derby, that's for sure.
>It gives new meaning to the word cutthroat.
>I suppose the symbolic patch would be a severed head with a scimitar
They prefer dull pocket knives, it takes longer to get the job done.
>What of even newer badges for blowing up trains, buses,
>buildings -- graded on size of course, car bombers and lowly camel
The Islamic world has shown a peculiar dislike for all things
transport related and buildings made of modern materials.
- Prev by Date: Muslim Londoner: "All Religions Have Their Rotten Apples"
- Next by Date: Re: Merit badge for throat slitting?
- Previous by thread: Re: Merit badge for throat slitting?
- Next by thread: Muslim Londoner: "All Religions Have Their Rotten Apples"