ANTI-CHRIST OBAMA IS TRYING TO DESTROY CATHOLIC CHURCH....

Obama Promotes a Catholic Schism
WGMD.com
7-9-2012

A note in last week’s collection basket explained the parishioner’s
offering was going to the Obama re-election campaign instead of to
God. It’s a true story from a local Roman Catholic Parish and I
expect it isn’t isolated. In a human moment the priest delivering the
homily assured us God wasn’t likely intimidated by President Obama’s
sudden windfall. The Obama campaign could surely already afford to
“go negative” when it comes to the Almighty. Perhaps a note of reply
could be sent to the liberal parishioner: God is undefeated.

Those of you relying on mainstream media for news probably never heard
of the Fortnight for Freedom. Two weeks of prayer from traditional
Catholics appealing to the Lord for relief from the tyrannical Obama
Administration. The latest edition of my diocesan newspaper is
emblazoned with a photograph of our Bishop. A quote is splashed
across the picture. “Our government and the government’s leadership
are telling the faithful to yield their faith and practice of their
faith to a government decree,” are the words of Bishop Francis
Malooly.

Mass ended and while crossing the church parking lot I encountered my
friend, Bill Walker, a Deacon in the Roman Church. He referenced
“Tribulation”. I compared the liberal dissidents to Protestants.
“Yes,” he agreed. The liberals would like to have a vote and remove
leaders of faith whom they find disagreeable. This isn’t a criticism
of Protestant churches but a criticism of some Catholics who well know
their church isn’t a democracy. Religious liberty allows men and
women to belong to a church of choice. People may also choose to
belong to a hierarchical institution that demands obedience.
Religious liberty allows the latter church to maintain its structure,
form and tradition. The Roman Catholic Church is neither marketed as
a parliamentary democracy nor subject to temporal princes. The Church
is also not subject to the latest fads and public fancies.

Some weeks ago a man telephoned my radio show and whined the Roman
Church wouldn’t find many new adherents by being a stickler for
traditional values. Does he suggest faith is akin to pinball? While
it’s true a great many Christians bounce between churches I’m not sure
“High Score” is the primary goal of most institutions. I narrated the
Installation of Pope Benedict the XI for a radio audience and very
much recall he told the world if his approach resulted in a smaller
but more faithful Catholic Church his mission would be much
accomplished. Noah’s Ark was a large boat but still had its size
limitations.

The caller’s ignorance tells us a great deal about modern culture and
the politicians feeding off the ignorant.

It’s why government now believes it can strike against the agents of
God. It also tells us all we need know about modern politicians.
Like the parishioner leaving the snide note about a donation to the
Obama campaign, they really don’t believe in any power higher than
government. Is the supposed tyranny of a church you can leave anytime
any greater than the growing tyranny of Washington?

There is a message for an increasingly vacuous American public.
Church hospitals, schools and food pantries are religious missions.
These programs epitomize loving God and loving your neighbor as
yourself. These programs aren’t appendages added by corporations
seeking tax breaks. It’s an imitation of Christ. Despite all the
liberal and government arguments about fairness and “reproductive
rights” (which I can’t find specified by the founding fathers) the
charitable activities of the Roman Catholic Church are protected from
government interference by the First Amendment to the Constitution of
the United States. A document created not to clarify what the
government can do to you but rather what can’t be done to you by
government.

President Obama’s diktat to the religious in what they must provide
clearly violates not just the spirit of our founders but is a direct
violation of rights guaranteed by our Creator and enumerated in our
greatest secular creation. Mr. Obama’s tenure in office ends in
months or in four years and some months. I would remind the
parishioner offering fealty to Obama before deference to God the power
of earthly princes is ephemeral. God remains undefeated.

http://www.truthandgrace.com/obama.htm