Radio/TV-HWA Program: 2012-07-08--Many Deceivers Preach in Christ's Name

Current Program: Radio/TV-HWA Program: 2012-07-08--Many Deceivers
Preach in Christ's Name
Current Program's Date: 2012-07-08
Current Program Number: WT00130
Current Program's Duration: 31:20
Current Type Media: MP3, RM Audio Files

Original Broadcast Title: Many Deceivers Preach in Christ's Name
Original Broadcast Speaker: Herbert W Armstrong
Original Broadcast Number: 8048
Original Broadcast Date: 1979-06-04
Original Broadcast Type: Radio

To Listen to the World Tomorrow Broadcast--Herbert W Armstrong for
2012-07-08:

MP3:
http://www.wt-hwa.org/a00001/mp3/24/wt00130_24.m3u

RM:
http://www.wt-hwa.org/a00001/rm/32/wt00130_32.ram

To Listen to the Original World Tomorrow Broadcast Only:

MP3
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/wt/mp3/24/ManyDeceiversPreachInChristsName_8048_24.m3u

RM:
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/wt/rm/16/ManyDeceiversPreachInChristsName_8048_16.ram

View Original Broadcast Transcript:

PDF:
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/wt/transcript/pdf/ManyDeceiversPreachInChristsName_8048_2.pdf

Subject: False Ministers

Quoting from today’s program:

"...You see, they're preaching a different Jesus today, because Jesus
when the young man came to him said, 'What...shall I do, that I may
inherit eternal life?' He didn't say, ‘Why, there's nothing for you to
do. I'm going to do it all for you.' He didn't say that. What He did
say is, ‘If thou will enter into life, keep the commandments....' And
the young man said, 'Which?' and He named some of the Ten to show him
that He meant the Law of God...”

Herbert W Armstrong, 2012-07-08, 07/08/2012, 8048

Material offered on program:

Title: The Resurrection Was Not on Sunday