Radio/TV-HWA Program: 2012-07-06--How to Search for Truth

Current Program: Radio/TV-HWA Program: 2012-07-06--How to Search for
Truth
Current Program's Date: 2012-07-06
Current Program Number: WT00129
Current Program's Duration: 30:47
Current Type Media: MP3, RM Audio Files

Original Broadcast Title: How to Search for Truth
Original Broadcast Speaker: Herbert W Armstrong
Original Broadcast Number: 8047
Original Broadcast Date: 1979-06-03
Original Broadcast Type: Radio

To Listen to the World Tomorrow Broadcast--Herbert W Armstrong for
2012-07-06:

MP3:
http://www.wt-hwa.org/a00001/mp3/24/wt00129_24.m3u

RM:
http://www.wt-hwa.org/a00001/rm/32/wt00129_32.ram

To Listen to the Original World Tomorrow Broadcast Only:

MP3
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/wt/mp3/24/HowToSearchForTruth_8047_24.m3u

RM:
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/wt/rm/16/HowToSearchForTruth_8047_16.ram

View Original Broadcast Transcript:

PDF:
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/wt/transcript/pdf/HowToSearchForTruth_8047_2.pdf

Subject: Truth

Quoting from today's program:

"... as Jesus Christ Himself said, 'What is truth?' And He
answered,'Thy word [the Bible] is truth' and the Bible is profitable
to correct us and to reprove us where and when we have been wrong. But
we'll have to come to the place where we will be willing to be
corrected and reproved, where we will be willing to unlearn as well as
to learn, where we will hunger and thirst for the truth and will seek
it honestly and quit taking things for granted...."

7/06/2012

Material offered on program:

Title: 32 Lesson Ambassador College Correspondence Course