THE FREE GIFT CAME UPON ALL MEN
UNTO JUSTIFICATION
[BEING DECLARED RIGHTEOUS]
OF LIFE.
(Romans 5:18)

--
http://roines.home.mindspring.com

  • Anyone With Faith From Christ
    ... Anyone with faith from Christ ... for our salvation. ... trust for salvation ... and of righteousness, ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Hear The Gospel
    ... transfer all your trust for salvation ... he had me transfer my trust from all else ... Christ alone is your righteousness for salvation, ...
    (soc.religion.christian)
  • Truth Upon Truth
    ... The key to salvation is to place ALL ... trust in Jesus Christ for eternal life. ... It was the great truth that Jesus ... Of righteousness, ...
    (talk.religion.misc)
  • Excluded Works
    ... When Christ gives us faith to trust him ... for salvation, that is, trying to earn salvation ... but by the law of faith. ... and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Believing Christ Now
    ... Christ said his disciples were not then ready for that truth, ... rather than trust Christ for salvation. ... Christ showed the Scriptural truth about righteousness ... The moment we trust ...
    (talk.religion.misc)