Bob Jones University - a fortress of abuse

A growing community of alumni from BJU are making their voices heard
regarding the sexual and spiritual abuse and discrimination they have
experienced while students or faculty at that school. Following are
some sites that contain information and discussions of these issues.
Feel free to check in and leave comments or questions.

http://lgbt-bju.org/
http://www.dorightbju.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/DoRightBJU
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Independent-Fundamental-Baptist-IFB-Cult-Survivors-and-Their-Supporters/207805449251466
http://chucklestravels.wordpress.com/
http://stitchinguptheseams.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/bob-jones-university-claims-intimidation-by-senior-expels-him/

  • Re: 9/11 for Dummies (also known as liberals)
    ... >These instant experts were eager to teach students, ... >indoctrinate and radicalize as many students and faculty as they could; ... >graduate students from the history and government and politics department, ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • 9/11 for Dummies (also known as liberals)
    ... These instant experts were eager to teach students, ... indoctrinate and radicalize as many students and faculty as they could; ... business history took it upon himself to organize a "teach-in" with some other ... American foreign policy and Afghanistan. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • COMMUNIST COWARDS CANNOT ACCEPT DEFEAT
    ... Brawl in JU after SFI loses engineering faculty too - By IE ... WTI students say the SFI brought in CPIhooligans to bash them up, ... We The Independent (WTI) bagged all the 4 seats, ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • COMMUNIST COWARDS CANNOT ACCEPT DEFEAT
    ... Brawl in JU after SFI loses engineering faculty too - By IE ... WTI students say the SFI brought in CPIhooligans to bash them up, ... We The Independent (WTI) bagged all the 4 seats, ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Re: Goddamn DoTS Nazis
    ... as I drive up and down my faculty parking lot filled with ... They have heavy book bags* to tote and their ... >>than faculty. ... >>students almost come to blows over parking spots. ...
    (talk.origins)