Way It Really Is

Jesus saved me by showing me the real Biblical Gospel
in a single moment of time despite my then being
in deepest darkness in occult (Mormonism).

That real Biblical Gospel is the same Gospel that Christ
showed Paul to preach to the nations,
and that Christ showed Luther to enable the Protestant Reformation:

Christ gives us faith to trust him to be
righteous for us in our stead forever for salvation,
so that he gives us eternal life.
(Romans 1:16-17, 3:22-26, 4:3-8, 20-25, 5:15-19)

After the time of Paul and the apostles,
the real Gospel was rapidly pushed aside
by imitation so-called "gospels" that based
"salvation" on personal "righteousness"
rather than salvation based on Christ
being righteous in our stead forever.
The same thing occurred after
the time of the Reformers.

Today most denominations teach
those imitation "gospels" based on
personal "righteousness" (that is,
repent enough, change of mind,
surrender, personal commitment,
baptism, giving, endurance, etc.,
in short, such things as should be done
but never trusted in for salvation
since all trust must be on Christ alone).

Even those few denominations that
once knew the real Biblical Gospel
have so clouded it up with carryovers
from Catholicism (infant baptism,
baptism and sacrament as though
essential as means of grace for faith,
repentance as though essential
precondition for salvation, etc.)
that people just trust in their own
personal "righteousness" anyway.

This present generation desperately
needs to get back to the real Biblical Gospel
so that this generation does not perish.

-- http://roines.home.mindspring.com

  • Christ Reveals What Saves
    ... Christ reveals what saves in the real Biblical Gospel, ... For therein is the righteousness of God revealed ... and on Christian newsgroups, ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Third And Last Time
    ... have the real Biblical Gospel. ... Christ, not us, is the righteousness for salvation: ... paid for our sins, died for us, and rose again. ... Christ gives us the faith to trust him rather than us ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Not Too Late
    ... The world always wants to trust in its own ... supposed "righteousness" which saves no one. ... This is the real Biblical Gospel, ... for salvation rather than receive faith from Christ ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • When Gospel Gone
    ... Christ is righteous for us for salvation, ... That is because when the real Biblical Gospel is gone, ... rather than repenting out of love for God, ... his faith is counted for righteousness. ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Distinctive Characteristics
    ... Christ is the sole source of the real Gospel. ... Christ showed me the real Biblical Gospel, ... The faith of the real Gospel to trust Christ to be ... own supposed "righteousness" no matter what. ...
    (alt.religion.christian)