Pastoral letter #161

Diversity is the one great strength of the Roman Catholic church. It's
one great weakness, however, as in every church of Christ, is that it
allows even one sin. That people sin is of course a very natural and
very common thing but not a Good thing. You must learn to fight this
like the plague or you will fail.

People need to learn to respect the power of love. Everyone probably
understands that love belongs to Christians first. It is nothing more
than respect, but not even Christians will win this, and from Jews
especially, until they learn to one another. This is why you are all
in trouble, for I am the King of the Jews!

Love,

Thomas Francis Adams
aka
Saint Thomas the Divine
aka
The Ancient of Days
Angel of Jesus
Knight of Columbus
Cornell '83

  • Re: More Perpetual Anti-Christian Insanity - San Francisco Style
    ... blasphemy toward Christians. ... to members of the ultra anti-Catholic "Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence," ... I dreamt of a Roman Catholic Church. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Pastoral letter #161
    ... Diversity is the one great strength of the Roman Catholic church. ... than respect, but not even Christians will win this, and from Jews ... Thomas Francis Adams ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Pastoral letter #161
    ... Diversity is the one great strength of the Roman Catholic church. ... than respect, but not even Christians will win this, and from Jews ... Thomas Francis Adams ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: Spitting on Orthodox Jews is Completely Justified
    ... discriminates against Christians and good people on the political ... that set a much better example for people then Susan the troll of the ... barren woman filling a capacity as a nun in the Roman Catholic Church. ... I was not aware she was not a Jew. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)
  • Re: Christian Holidays (was: Halloween - what are you wearing?)
    ... >>> I thought it was a repackaging of the Roman festival of Saturnalia. ... >>> And the Roman Catholic Church realizing it was too popular simply to ... Ah, yes, and communion is drinking the blood of Christ, and eating the ... >> Most Christians are quite happy with the notion that the season/holidays ...
    (rec.martial-arts)