Michael Peter Jack

I would appreciate getting in direct contact with Michael Peter Jack
concerning the request of his permit to translate and publish in
italian one of his 2003 papers on quaternion algebra, my e-mail
address is cvitali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
most cordially
Dr. Carlo Vitali

  • Request of contact
    ... concerning the request of his permit to translate and publish in ... italian one of his 2003 papers on quaternion algebra, ...
    (sci.math.research)
  • Michael Peter Jack
    ... concerning the request of his permit to translate and publish in ... italian one of his 2003 papers on quaternion algebra, ...
    (sci.physics.electromag)
  • Michael Peter Jack
    ... concerning the request of his permit to translate and publish in ... italian one of his 2003 papers on quaternion algebra, ...
    (sci.math.research)
  • Michael Peter Jack
    ... concerning the request of his permit to translate and publish in ... italian one of his 2003 papers on quaternion algebra, ...
    (sci.math.research)
  • Michael Peter Jack
    ... concerning the request of his permit to translate and publish in ... italian one of his 2003 papers on quaternion algebra, ...
    (sci.physics.particle)