Re: The Doctrine Of Hell
- From: Ross <rossnospamplease@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:37:37 +1300
On 9 Feb 2008 05:55:02 -0600, bob young <alaspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
So here's this man, sitting for eternity in paradise next to his loving God,
whilst his friend, who had been just a little more sinful than he, is about to
roast for eternity on burning coals in a place called Hell.
Is it conceivable that anything could be more banal, juvenile, or crassly
You've read it wrong, Bob.
Your behaviour doesn't affect where you end up.
Everyone's sins condemn them to hell.
You only get to heaven if you have
1. Admitted that you are a sinner.
2. Believe that Christ took your punishment on your behalf.
3, Committed your life (heart, soul and mind) to following him.
You can go on sinning and end up in heaven, not that you will want to
if you are living to please God.
- Prev by Date: DN The Joy of Intercession 2/11/2008
- Next by Date: Re: THE PROBLEM WITH THE HISTORICITY OF JESUS
- Previous by thread: Re: The Doctrine Of Hell
- Next by thread: about the icoc