The Spirits of the Churches

1-undecided, 2-chosen, 3-the son or rather, the evangelicals, those that
want to live as christ did, 4-fighters, that are willing to kill (probably
more than just willing to), 5-the believers, 6-poor in spirit that do not
trust their faith, 7-the rich in spirit that places too much importance in
what they have, or think they have, and limits who can teach them anything.

It should be understood by now that the reference to the seven churches in
revelations has a dual meaning. This is based on the clear description
given, he that holds the seven stars in the midst of the seven candles.

On the one side, he is speaking to the seven churches, what it will take to
clean them up. The attempt to clean up is based on beliefs or tenets of the
various churches. Things that are almost synonymous with a particular
church. There are only seven, because most are interrelated to a degree
that makes distinctions implausible.

The second meaning relates to the belief systems of individuals. I have
listed the seven types of believers. I did the same in a question on Yahoo!
answers, but I have not been able to connect to the website in a couple of
weeks since doing so. The first two are self explanatory.

  • The Seven Spirits of the Churches
    ... more than just willing to), 5-the believers, 6-poor in spirit that do not ... revelations has a dual meaning. ... On the one side, he is speaking to the seven churches, what it will take to ... The attempt to clean up is based on beliefs or tenets of the ...
    (soc.religion.christian)
  • Re: General Synod votes to send the [sinful] ordination of women bishops measure to diocese for [her
    ... "I13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, ... Lord commands."1 Cor 14:33-37 ... Then, Celia, it is obvious God's Holy Spirit has been withdrawn from the fallen and heretical churches as they no longer want to hearken to the Word of God which was constructed and Influenced by Christ by his faithful and humble Apostles. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Alleged wife beating by a Christian leader
    ... what appears to be such a plain command for the Lord. ... "As in all the churches of God's holy people, ... They don't have the right to speak. ... governed by the Holy Spirit of God and inspired to interpret the divine will ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Evil spirits in the churches
    ... Evil spirits in the churches ... Satan's false doctrine about the Assembly of God. ... of the baptism by the Holy Spirit began to be preached in the ... churches are Assemblies of God. ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Re: Just for Jeff
    ... What would be very painful would be preaching the lie that women are no longer under the Lord's commandment for their silence in the church assemblies, and that they can now pray to God uncovered and the other umpteen doctrines and practises that the 21st churches have now abolished after nigh on 20 centuries of Apostolic "Traditions". ... ^2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. ... ^5 I would that ye all spake with tongues but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)