Re: Would YOU help Crucify Jesus?

noje...@xxxxxxx :
If Jesus came back to earth and was crucified again, would YOU help
crucify him? I know I would. I'd like to pound the nails into this
phony God !!!
http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?bkID=120&chapter=19

  • Would YOU help Crucify Jesus?
    ... If Jesus came back to earth and was crucified again, ... crucify him? ... I'd like to pound the nails into this ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Re: X-News - Email
    ... one can also pound in nails with a circular saw. ... I use Hamster to send my emails to a local newsgroup that I read with ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Is IBM actually doing something with IDS?
    ... Those canny students, eh, they just know it all. ... they use to pound in nails. ... More invested in getting paid. ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • Re: Panel TV wall-mount metal studs
    ... Go back to the hardware store and ask for a pound of 16d nails. ... plywood stuck to the wall with liquid nails. ... The wall mount is made by Sanus(Sanus Adjustable Tilt Universal ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: How come
    ... Ounces in a pound. ... Nails in a yard. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)