Re: Could Uri Geller be a prophet?
- From: "Robert Ingersoll" <dontspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 00:16:42 GMT
You didn't find that the least bit compelling? Who in the New Testament
could bend spoons with their mind? Not Paul! Who could cause a compass to
spin by sheer willpower? Not Jesus! Surely Uri is a bigger prophet than
either of them! Admit it already!
"Vigyazat" <ivtlnmng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Robert Ingersoll" <dontspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote :
C'mon, that's a bit harsh, don't you think? What about all the
evidence at the link I cited?
A website saying essentially what I said? Where's the 'evidence'?
- Prev by Date: the Jinn were impressed with the Noble Qur'an
- Next by Date: DN Friendship Evangelism 5/16/2007
- Previous by thread: Re: Could Uri Geller be a prophet?
- Next by thread: DN Speaking the Truth in Love 5/15/2007