Re: to those of you who believe Pascal's wager is a decent argument

G-Net wrote:
"Llanzlan Klazmon the 15th" <Klazmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"G-Net" <netnerve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

"Llanzlan Klazmon the 15th" <Klazmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
You should try reading this book sometime rather than just listenning
to the carefully selected bits that your preacher reads out.

No, I HAVE read the Bible, many times and continue to read and study it.
I think YOU are the one who needs to read, study and understand it. If
you only take what you choose and ignore the rest you will continue to
come up with wrong ideas. That is of course, your choice.

Try not skipping the bits such as I pointed out above.

You have lied about scripture and God.

Settle down, Beavis. You're lying.

.