Re: Christofascists in Utah bans movie
- From: Iosepa Hawaiʻi Loa <iosepa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:00:19 -0700
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 02:31:47 +0000, Fredric L. Rice wrote:
> Christofascists terrorized movie theatures into not showing the movie
> "Brokeback Mountain."
> That's Christianity.
In Utah, none of the movie's tv ads mention it's a love story, much less a
gay love story. Considering Utah's population, a theater would actually
lose money by showing "Brokeback Mountain" if it were properly advertised.
This call is based on profits, not morals.
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i ka pono.
:The life (sovereignty) of the land is perpetuated in (by) righteousness.
- Prev by Date: Re: Homosexuality is WRONG
- Next by Date: DN Living to the Glory of God 1/10/2006
- Previous by thread: Re: Homosexuality is WRONG
- Next by thread: DN Living to the Glory of God 1/10/2006