Plan to add 500 MW capacity in FY13: Neyveli Lignite
- From: Smart Profit <smartprofit.stocks232@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:10:50 -0700 (PDT)
Neyveli Lignite has announced its fourth quarter results. The
company's Q4 net profit was up at Rs 605 crore versus Rs 588 crore on
year-on-year basis (YoY).
In an interview to CNBC-TV18, AR Ansari, chairman and managing
director of Neyveli Lignitesays, the performance of FY11-12 is
The company, he says, is contemplating to add another 500 megawatts,
2x250 megawatts to the capacity. “With this, it will go to around
3,200 megawatts by end of this financial year,” he adds.
For more information follow the below link:
- Prev by Date: June 13th - Saint Anthony of Padua, Doctor, Miracle-Worker (1195-1231)
- Next by Date: OBAMA WANTS TO DESTROY AMERICA'S WORK ETHIC (CAPITALISM)
- Previous by thread: Plan to add 500 MW capacity in FY13: Neyveli Lignite
- Next by thread: Catholics abandon Mass in their droves according to new opinion poll