Re: Barrier Methods of Contraception
- From: rL@xxxxxxxxx (• R. L. Measures.)
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:27:59 -0700
In article <ivdlsc$38t$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gazelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Kenny McCormack) wrote:
In article <rL-1007111833400001@xxxxxxxx>,
R. L. Measures. <rL@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Brother Ramon <brother.ramon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Barrier methods of contraception are basically an attitude like =93God/? Translation: Use a condom, burn forever in Hell.
Mother Nature/Supreme Being may give me a baby but I don=92t want one,
so I=92m going to stop Him. I know better than God does!=94
And of course, killing the baby deliberately is murder. There=92s
nothing worse than that.
Translation: "Brother Ramon" is an idiot.
? Perhaps Brother Ramon does not approve of condoms because it might
reduce the supply of receptive altar-boys Kenny ?
Richard L. Measures. AG6K, 805-386-3734, www.somis.org
- Prev by Date: Re: The anti-gay brigade?
- Next by Date: Re: Prayer request
- Previous by thread: Re: Barrier Methods of Contraception
- Next by thread: Re: Barrier Methods of Contraception