Re: The walkout during Ahmadinejad's speech
- From: "Jude Alexander" <cajun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 07:01:16 -0500
"W.T.S." <m14m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <8q0p96thg9rsemq5t44t6htuo76c9io87h@xxxxxxx>, duckgumbo32
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 01:11:05 -0700 (PDT), Typical Charlie
The following paragraphs were given during a speech at the United
Nations by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. They were a fair and
reasonable summary of the three main views of the world on September
11 attacks on America. During those paragraphs, the Americans got up
and staged a walk-out, showing that they are intolerant of any view
other than their own.
Good thing as the 911 ragheads were identified beyond a shadow of a
and the source of their money is unquestioned.
Ahmadinejad's spew was pure disinformation at its lowest quality with
zero originality. A third grader could've done better.
What's REALLY amazing is that they believe that people will believe their
shit! Ahmadinejad is a joke to the world. Even his election was marred by
massive rumors of tampering.
- Prev by Date: Re: Are there abortions going on right now?
- Next by Date: Re: The walkout during Ahmadinejad's speech
- Previous by thread: Re: The walkout during Ahmadinejad's speech
- Next by thread: Re: The walkout during Ahmadinejad's speech