Re: Vatican Lawsuit Driven by Hate
- From: Alan Ferris <hairy.ferrit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 16:12:07 +0100
On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 08:39:23 -0400, "Patrick" <barker_pb@xxxxxxxxxx>
"Alan Ferris" <hairy.ferrit@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ...But the crime is by you, not against you. Remember it is your priests
, "Patrick" <barker_pb@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
"Patrick" <barker_pb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Jimbo" <ckdbigtoe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jul 1, 12:27 pm, "Patrick" <barker...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Trance Gemini" <trancegemi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
While the Church does have the right to investigate child abuse cases
Only to the extent that they turn them (the cases) over to the civil
authorities. Beyond that, they have no power.
They have never claimed to have power on these cases.
But, when there are allegations, shouldn't they investigate?
No, they should report it to the authorities. If your neighbour
mentioned to you that his car had been stolen, would you advise him to
contact the police, or would you tell him not to bother and
investigate it yourself?
If my neighbor mentioned that MY car had been stolen,
don't I have the right to go out to my garage and look inside?
( (T) )
( ) . ( )
- Prev by Date: Re: Only Used Once Blessed Catholic Church Hosts for sale
- Next by Date: Re: Only Used Once Blessed Catholic Church Hosts for sale
- Previous by thread: Re: Vatican Lawsuit Driven by Hate
- Next by thread: Re: Vatican Lawsuit Driven by Hate