Re: Christ is enough to have forgiven all sins of His elect, but Purgatory is part of the process.
- From: duke <duckgumbo32@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:06:11 -0600
On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 07:06:37 -0800 (PST), Edward Curtis <whfastus@xxxxxxxxx>
On Feb 10, 9:49 am, old man joe <ne...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
the link defines the means to buy ones way into Paradise. since Christ is considered to be a
failure by the RCC to have forgiven all sin of His elect ones, an alternative is this do-it-yourself
means to salvation. since He failed by their own admission, He failed for Mary, their demonized
goddess as well.
the only people benefiting from this is the local RC priest. they've stooped so low as to shame God
by publicly admitting, by the sale of forgiveness of sins, that He is not enough... they have their
1. The Catholic Church does not consider Christ to be a failure. The
question in dispute is how His sacrifice is applied to our sins. The
Catholic Church says purgatory is part of this process.
That's just omj bearing false witness as usual.
The Dukester, American-American
"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
Pope Paul VI
- Prev by Date: Re: Seriously - why is homosexuality wrong
- Next by Date: February 11th - Our Lady of Lourdes
- Previous by thread: MUSLIMS THREATEN FREE SPEECH IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA....
- Next by thread: February 11th - Our Lady of Lourdes