Re: RC doctrine ...
- From: duke <duckgumbo32@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 06:39:09 -0600
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:02:11 -0500, sligoNoSPAMjoe@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 02:20:10 -0800, r@xxxxxxxxx (?R. L. Measures)
... essentially says that had we humans not killed Jesus we would burn in
hell forever. Does this sound reasonable?
I have never heard that. I really get suspicious when anyone
starts off with "essentially says" It seems to mean that even the
writer does not believe what he is writing.
Nah, that's totally wrong.
It's like saying "if the earth rotates in the opposite direction....". It
doesn't, so the point is moot.
The Dukester, American-American
"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
Pope Paul VI
- Prev by Date: Re: RC doctrine ...
- Next by Date: Re: RC doctrine ...
- Previous by thread: Re: RC doctrine ...
- Next by thread: January 8th - St. Thorfinn