Re: Baptism is a pagan ritual
- From: duke <duckgumbo32@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 11:13:32 -0500
On Tue, 06 May 2008 19:45:51 +0800, denisar <ebg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 05 May 2008 18:37:26 GMT, "Zadok" <nobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The rite of baptism is of pagan origin.
Baptism replaced circumcision, which was the sign of the old covenant.
Haahaahaahaa. z, you're a riot.
Great. Time for me to ignore your name.
"The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
Pope Paul VI
- Prev by Date: May 6th - St. Evodius of Antioch
- Next by Date: Re: ABORTION - 'n' "One Size Doesn't Fit All"
- Previous by thread: Re: Baptism is a pagan ritual
- Next by thread: Re: Baptism is a pagan ritual