Re: Holy Water
- From: r@xxxxxxxxx (•R L Measures)
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:00:46 -0700
In article <oozBi.2536$bO6.51@edtnps89>, "Zadok" <nobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<alexi_nones> wrote in message ...? That's a totally disgusting, downtown pukeville thing to say, Z., but I
I have had a good idea.... Get a Catholic preist to bless not just a
bottle, but the entire oceans of the earth with a Holy Water prayer.
Then there will be no more disasters at sea.
However this wouldn't work for obvious reasons, therefore Catholic
preists and Holy water etc. are pure nonsense.
First of all, learn how to spell priest.
Secondly, if the priest was going to bless the oceans, he'd want an altar
boy to help (wink, wink).
would not wager against it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Holy Water
- Next by Date: DON"T Attack IRAN - PETITION
- Previous by thread: Re: Holy Water
- Next by thread: Re: Holy Water