Re: Now that Bush has led us on the path to hell, do you think there is ANYONE who has the road map to show us the way back???

On Aug 17, 12:54?pm, CE <jlris...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 17 ao t, 13:15, "John H. Fisher" <TaxServ...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Aug 17, 8:07?am, duke <duckgumb...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:21:09 -0700, "John H. Fisher" <TaxServ...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Now that Bush has led us on the path to hell, do you think there is
ANYONE who has the road map to show us the way back???

I like the road. May the next President, a Republican, follow the same may.
Strong economy, steps against abortion, terrorism being curtailed.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

When philosophy, FAITH, BELIEF, overrules REASON and FACT, those who
embrace such fantasies are easily led by Beelzebub in the form of a
Bush, Ratzinger, or other such crazed individuals!!! (MNSVHO)

I notice you haven't answered my question. Did you simply miss it? If
so, scroll up.- Hide quoted text -

CE, excuse me!!!-:) Invading a sovereign nation which presented no
clear, and present danger to this nation resulted in crimes against
humanity.. The Bush war, which has resulted in 100's of thousnds of
deaths & maimings, was an illegal act BASED ON LIES. The crimes
against humanity are quite apparent. MURDER (imnsvho) is one of the
paths which comes to mind!!!

..

.