Re: Now that Bush has led us on the path to hell, do you think there is ANYONE who has the road map to show us the way back???

On 17 août, 13:15, "John H. Fisher" <TaxServ...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 17, 8:07?am, duke <duckgumb...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:21:09 -0700, "John H. Fisher" <TaxServ...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Now that Bush has led us on the path to hell, do you think there is
ANYONE who has the road map to show us the way back???

I like the road. May the next President, a Republican, follow the same may.
Strong economy, steps against abortion, terrorism being curtailed.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

When philosophy, FAITH, BELIEF, overrules REASON and FACT, those who
embrace such fantasies are easily led by Beelzebub in the form of a
Bush, Ratzinger, or other such crazed individuals!!! (MNSVHO)

I notice you haven't answered my question. Did you simply miss it? If
so, scroll up.

.