Re: New book answers deep and complicated questions, GROWING UP CATHOLIC THE PURSUIT OF TRUTH

In article <5RNoi.1477$zJ1.860@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BAM"
<mcca5761@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

".R L Measures" <r@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <wDIoi.2549$x72.1460@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BAM"
<mcca5761@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<timlott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Today more and more American Catholics are opting out of attending
church altogether including 20% of Hispanics, says former Catholic and
now minister and author Tim Lott. "I have personally experienced the
boredom at Sunday Mass, I questioned the man-made rules of my faith
along with the churches rituals, only to find that I was empty inside
after thirty-eight years of religion." Now, through his personal
journey of searching for answers after a tragedy stuck in his life, he
has discovered what is being called, "a survival kit for the casual
churchgoer."

And we should be interested in your opinions, why? Because you're an
ex-Catholic? ...

** There is no such animal, there are only recovering Catholics.

They never do actually recover though do they?

** I don't know.