Re: God and His enemies, one of them being the catholic religion
- From: Rockinghorse Winner <rockinghorse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Jul 2007 03:05:35 GMT
In alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, Gabriel had the audacity to say that:
We need more people to get out and tell the gospel so that people can hear
the truth and get saved! We pray to God that he will send forth more
laborers into His harvest!
Well, aside from the sin of crossposting needlessly, which I believe is
*NOT* forgiveable, I would only add
1) No one is saved until after they die. "Work out your salvation with fear
2) Ever hear of the sin of presumption? Take care not to be guilty of it.
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two
chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
-- Carl Jung
- Prev by Date: Re: the one true church ?
- Next by Date: Re: What Atheists Can't Answer
- Previous by thread: Re: the one true church ?
- Next by thread: Re: What Atheists Can't Answer