Re: God and His enemies, one of them being the catholic religion

In alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, Gabriel had the audacity to say that:

We need more people to get out and tell the gospel so that people can hear
the truth and get saved! We pray to God that he will send forth more
laborers into His harvest!

Well, aside from the sin of crossposting needlessly, which I believe is
*NOT* forgiveable, I would only add
1) No one is saved until after they die. "Work out your salvation with fear
and trembling..."
2) Ever hear of the sin of presumption? Take care not to be guilty of it.

*R* *H*

--
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two
chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

  • Re: To Rick C. Hodgin which I remember from the ALT.OS.CPU project back in 1999
    ... the universe with all rules and unknown yet forces is the only truth. ... hard to convince people that God doesn't exist, ... "shut off the influence of our sin nature, ... perfect God) is eternal death in Hell. ...
    (comp.arch)
  • Re: To Rick C. Hodgin which I remember from the ALT.OS.CPU project back in 1999
    ... Before sin we were alive spiritually, and we felt, ... God is eternal, ... men to save those who will hear the Truth, which is to say, will ... Jesus makes that possible. ...
    (comp.arch)
  • Re: how religions change their mind
    ... falsification of dogma in virtue of the One Truth doctrine ("truth ... mechanical philosophy under Descartes challenges a doctrine like the ... Eve introduced sin into the world and all sin derives from them *even ... I think that is a tad simplistic, John, it's not just a case of the Church ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Living witness: a question for Jeff and others
    ... And, having cut myself off from the source of all Truth, ... I take care to lie whenever possible. ... without mercy if there were two or three witnesses to his sin. ... fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." ...
    (uk.religion.christian)