Re: Gay perverts extort $774 million out of Catholic Church

On Jul 16, 12:24 am, Agent Smith <agent-sm...@two-blocks-on-your-
left.com> wrote:

Catholics have supported Naziism, molested children in vast numbers,
unleashed the Inquisition upon great scientists and brainwashed children
with threats of hellfire. So I ask you, do Catholics ever do *anything*
right?

I suppose the answer to that question might depend on what you
consider to be right.

In addition to preserving the teachings of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus
Christ for two millenia and handing down the bible, Catholics have
also contributed to a great number of things which were positive,
including the building of hospitals and schools, the development of
dictionaries and written forms for oral languages, the establishment
of food banks and shelters for the homeless, and outreach ministries
for the destitute. Many Roman Catholics have also contributed greatly
to the advancement of our civilization.

Here are just a few examples of Catholics you may know.

Louis Pasteur, who developed the germ theory of disease. Throughout
his whole life, Louis Pasteur remained an ardent Catholic. A well-
known quotation illustrating this is attributed to him: "I have the
faith of a Breton peasant, and by the time I die I hope to have the
faith of a Breton peasant's wife."

Johann Gutenberg, who invented movable type printing and mechanical
printing.

Ludwig van Beethoven, was born and raised a Roman Catholic, and he
composed many religious works, among them the Mass in C and the Missa
Solemnis.

John F. Kennedy, the American president who led the first successful
effort by humans to travel to the moon.

John Ronald Reuel Tolkien, author of The Hobbit and The Lord of the
Rings. Tolkien was a devout Catholic.

Alfred Hitchcock, a devout Roman Catholic who attended church
regularly throughout his life.

Oskar Schindler, a Catholic businessman who rescued 1,200 Polish Jews
from the Nazi death camps. In 1963, Schindler was honored as one of
the Righteous Among the Nations at Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust
memorial.

Jim Thorpe, named the "greatest American football player" of the first
half of the century by the Associated Press in 1950, was Catholic.

Louis Braille, inventor of the Braille system for the blind.

Jean Bertrand Leon Foucault, a physicist and the inventor of an
automatic regulator for an electric arc lamp that made electric
lighting practicable.

I could go on and on with this list of notable Catholics but I only
wanted to give you a brief glimpse of the world without these
Catholics, a world without a system of writing for the blind, without
practicable electric light, without someone who saved more than a
1,000 Jews from death camps, without the entertainment of Hitchcock's
movies or Tolkien's the Lord of the Rings, without a method to
pasturize milk, without the invention of movable type and it's impact
on spreading literacy and knowledge throughout the world, without
man's inspirational landing on the moon, and without the uplifting
music of Ludwig van Beethoven.

So, in answer to your question, "Do Catholics ever do anything right?"

I'd have to say, "Yes, I think that sometimes we do."

.