Re: Abortion Mystery

In article <1184175891.957861.317430@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CE
<jlrisdon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11 juil, 13:30, r...@xxxxxxxxx (=B7R L Measures) wrote:

Why does the RC God not give aborted babies another chance at life ?

He does.

The International Theological Commission noted in its report in April,
The Hope of Salvation for Infants who Die without being Baptised,
that: "there are theological and liturgical reasons to hope that
infants who die without baptism may be saved and brought into eternal
happiness."

These children have eternal life in heaven.

** Why not a chance for a life on Earth, where life is never boring and
you don't have to sing if you can't sing worth a damn like me?

  • Re: Abortion Mystery
    ... The International Theological Commission noted in its report in April, ... The Hope of Salvation for Infants who Die without being Baptised, ... infants who die without baptism may be saved and brought into eternal ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: IRe: Spoiler 17/8 Scandal Calumny
    ... >>>Thick skin on rice pudding and on custard is to die for! ... >>Infants in the Wirral..... ... >Cooo, I went there. ... Sorry to repeat myself but I must've altered the subject line, ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: OT healthcare reform
    ... higher incidence is because we will use extreme measures to care for ... infants. ... if/when they die it counts as an infant mortality. ... Not so if no extreme ...
    (rec.food.cooking)