Re: Abortion Mystery
- From: r@xxxxxxxxx (•R L Measures)
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:08:37 -0700
In article <1184175891.957861.317430@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CE
On 11 juil, 13:30, r...@xxxxxxxxx (=B7R L Measures) wrote:
Why does the RC God not give aborted babies another chance at life ?
The International Theological Commission noted in its report in April,
The Hope of Salvation for Infants who Die without being Baptised,
that: "there are theological and liturgical reasons to hope that
infants who die without baptism may be saved and brought into eternal
These children have eternal life in heaven.
** Why not a chance for a life on Earth, where life is never boring and
you don't have to sing if you can't sing worth a damn like me?
- Prev by Date: Re: Abortion Mystery
- Next by Date: Re: Abortion Mystery
- Previous by thread: Re: Abortion Mystery
- Next by thread: July 11th - St. Placid