Re: Church split feared as Pope backs return of 'anti-Semitic' Latin Mass

"Jim" <jim.docherty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"BAM" <mcca5761@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Tim Murphy" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

Church split feared as Pope backs return of 'anti-Semitic' Latin Mass

So we should check with the local Rabbis in our parish first? After
all, they decide what saints can be canonized and what ones
can't..........

You're forgetting something; the Pope is the Vicar of Christ - not the
Cardinal or the Bishop.

BAM

Sorry Bam, he is a bishop, the bishop of Rome.

Jim (Doc)

And the Bishop of Rome occupies the Chair of Peter. Wake up Jim, we all
know who the Pope is.

BAM
Cheeky fudd are we?. Get your facts right if you want to be taken
seriously.

I couldn't care less. I merely stated a couple of irrefragable facts.

BAM

.