Re: Church Government

"Zadok" <nobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:OIkvh.9358$Fd.2550@xxxxxxxxxxx

"BAM" <> wrote in message ...

Yes, Jesus also mentioned the pope in Matthew 16: 23 -

When he said - "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me;
you
do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What a perfect description of the pope.

pope meaning father, and Jesus said -

Matthew 23: 9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have
one
Father, and he is in heaven.

But what did Jesus say again about the pope??

"Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have
in
mind the things of God, but the things of men."

A thing of GOD!! Matthew 23: 9 And do not call anyone on earth
'father,'
for
you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

A thing of men - Call me pope, papa, Father.

Clear evidence that Jesus again would say to the pope, GET THEE BEHIND
ME
SATAN!!

And BAMMY'S reply showing the extent of his knowledge -

Oink oink, ruff ruff, chirp chirp, meow.

As usual BAM, you forgot to quote your sources>

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!

One tooth, cross eyed....

BAM

.