Jewish power attacking Germany long before WWII

Speech by Benjamin Freedman on Jewish power attacking Germany long before
WWII
http://100777.com/jewry/freedman

"Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have
complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too
complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co-religionists
rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this
country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you
what happened while we were all asleep.

The First World War.

What happened? World War I broke out in the summer of 1914. There are few
people here my age who remember that. Now that war was waged on one side by
Great Britain, France, and Russia; and on the other side by Germany,
Austria-Hungary, and Turkey.

Within two years Germany had won that war: not only won it nominally, but
won it actually. The German submarines, which were a surprise to the world,
had swept all the convoys from the Atlantic Ocean. Great Britain stood there
without ammunition for her soldiers, with one week's food supply and after
that, starvation. At that time, the French army had mutinied. They had lost
600,000 of the flower of French youth in the defense of Verdun on the Somme.
The Russian army was defecting, they were picking up their toys and going
home, they didn't want to play war anymore, they didn't like the Czar. And
the Italian army had collapsed.

Not a shot had been fired on German soil. Not one enemy soldier had crossed
the border into Germany. And yet, Germany was offering England peace terms.
They offered England a negotiated peace on what the lawyers call a status
quo ante basis. That means: "Let's call the war off, and let everything be
as it was before the war started." England, in the summer of 1916 was
considering that - seriously. They had no choice. It was either accepting
this negotiated peace that Germany was magnanimously offering them, or going
on with the war and being totally defeated.

Stalemate in 1916. Zionists Offer to get USA into the War

While that was going on, the Zionists in Germany, who represented the
Zionists from Eastern Europe, went to the British War Cabinet and (I am
going to be brief because it's a long story, but I have all the documents to
prove any statement that I make) they said: "Look here. You can yet win this
war. You don't have to give up. You don't have to accept the negotiated
peace offered to you now by Germany. You can win this war if the United
States will come in as your ally." The United States was not in the war at
that time. We were fresh; we were young; we were rich; we were powerful.
They told England: "We will guarantee to bring the United States into the
war as your ally, to fight with you on your side, if you will promise us
Palestine after you win the war." In other words, they made this deal: "We
will get the United States into this war as your ally. The price you must
pay is Palestine after you have won the war and defeated Germany,
Austria-Hungary, and Turkey." Now England had as much right to promise
Palestine to anybody, as the United States would have to promise Japan to
Ireland for any reason whatsoever. It's absolutely absurd that Great
Britain, that never had any connection or any interest or any right in what
is known as Palestine should offer it as coin of the realm to pay the
Zionists for bringing the United States into the war.* However, they did
make that promise, in October of 1916. And shortly after that (I don't know
how many here remember it) the United States, which was almost totally
pro-German, entered the war as Britain's ally.

I say that the United States was almost totally pro-German because the
newspapers here were controlled by Jews, the bankers were Jews, all the
media of mass communications in this country were controlled by Jews; and
they, the Jews, were pro-German. They were pro-German because many of them
had come from Germany, and also they wanted to see Germany lick the Czar.
The Jews didn't like the Czar, and they didn't want Russia to win this war.
These German-Jew bankers, like Kuhn Loeb and the other big banking firms in
the United States refused to finance France or England to the extent of one
dollar. They stood aside and they said: "As long as France and England are
tied up with Russia, not one cent!" But they poured money into Germany, they
fought beside Germany against Russia, trying to lick the Czarist regime.

Now those same Jews, when they saw the possibility of getting Palestine,
went to England and they made this deal. At that time, everything changed,
like a traffic light that changes from red to green. Where the newspapers
had been all pro-German, where they'd been telling the people of the
difficulties that Germany was having fighting Great Britain commercially and
in other respects, all of a sudden the Germans were no good. They were
villains. They were Huns. They were shooting Red Cross nurses. They were
cutting off babies' hands. They were no good. Shortly after that, Mr. Wilson
declared war on Germany.

USA Railroaded into World War I after Balfour Declaration

The Zionists in London had sent cables to the United States, to Justice
Brandeis, saying "Go to work on President Wilson. We're getting from England
what we want. Now you go to work on President Wilson and get the United
States into the war." That's how the United States got into the war. We had
no more interest in it; we had no more right to be in it than we have to be
on the moon tonight instead of in this room. There was absolutely no reason
for World War I to be our war. We were railroaded into (if I can be vulgar,
we were suckered into) that war merely so that the Zionists of the world
could obtain Palestine. That is something that the people of the United
States have never been told. They never knew why we went into World War I.

After we got into the war, the Zionists went to Great Britain and they said:
"Well, we performed our part of the agreement. Let's have something in
writing that shows that you are going to keep your bargain and give us
Palestine after you win the war." They didn't know whether the war would
last another year or another ten years. So they started to work out a
receipt. The receipt took the form of a letter, which was worded in very
cryptic language so that the world at large wouldn't know what it was all
about. And that was called the Balfour Declaration.

The Balfour Declaration was merely Great Britain's promise to pay the
Zionists what they had agreed upon as a consideration for getting the United
States into the war. So this great Balfour Declaration, that you hear so
much about, is just as phony as a three dollar bill. I don't think I could
make it more emphatic than that.

Versailles

That is where all the trouble started. The United States got in the war. The
United States crushed Germany. You know what happened. When the war ended,
and the Germans went to Paris for the Paris Peace Conference in 1919 there
were 117 Jews there, as a delegation representing the Jews, headed by
Bernard Baruch. I was there: I ought to know. Now what happened? The Jews at
that peace conference, when they were cutting up Germany and parceling out
Europe to all these nations who claimed a right to a certain part of
European territory, said, "How about Palestine for us?" And they produced,
for the first time to the knowledge of the Germans, this Balfour
Declaration. So the Germans, for the first time realized, "Oh, so that was
the game! That's why the United States came into the war." The Germans for
the first time realized that they were defeated, they suffered the terrific
reparations that were slapped onto them, because the Zionists wanted
Palestine* and were determined to get it at any cost.

Effect on Germans when they understood Jewish Activity

That brings us to another very interesting point. When the Germans realized
this, they naturally resented it. Up to that time, the Jews had never been
better off in any country in the world than they had been in Germany. You
had Mr. Rathenau there, who was maybe 100 times as important in industry and
finance as is Bernard Baruch in this country. You had Mr. Balin, [Albert
Ballin-RW] who owned the two big steamship lines, the North German Lloyd's
and the Hamburg-American Lines. You had Mr. Bleichroder, who was the banker
for the Hohenzollern family. You had the Warburgs in Hamburg, who were the
big merchant bankers - the biggest in the world. The Jews were doing very
well in Germany. No question about that. The Germans felt: "Well, that was
quite a sellout."

It was a sellout that might be compared to this hypothetical situation:
Suppose the United States was at war with the Soviet Union. And we were
winning. And we told the Soviet Union: "Well, let's quit. We offer you peace
terms. Let's forget the whole thing." And all of a sudden Red China came
into the war as an ally of the Soviet Union. And throwing them into the war
brought about our defeat.* A crushing defeat, with reparations the likes of
which man's imagination cannot encompass.! Imagine, then, after that defeat,
if we found out that it was the Chinese in this country, our Chinese
citizens, who all the time we had thought were loyal citizens working with
us, were selling us out to the Soviet Union and that it was through them
that Red China was brought into the war against us. How would we feel, then,
in the United States against Chinese? I don't think that one of them would
dare show his face on any street. There wouldn't be enough convenient
lampposts to take care of them. Imagine how we would feel.

Well, that's how the Germans felt towards these Jews. They'd been so nice to
them: from 1905 on, when the first Communist revolution in Russia failed,
and the Jews had to scramble out of Russia, they all went to Germany. And
Germany gave them refuge. And they were treated very nicely. And here they
had sold Germany down the river for no reason at all other than the fact
that they wanted Palestine* as a so-called "Jewish commonwealth."

Now Nahum Sokolow, and all the great leaders and great names that you read
about in connection with Zionism today, in 1919, 1920, 1921, 1922, and 1923
wrote in all their papers (and the press was filled with their statements)
that the feeling against the Jews in Germany is due to the fact that they
realized that this great defeat was brought about by Jewish intercession in
bringing the United States into the war. The Jews themselves admitted that.
It wasn't that the Germans in 1919 discovered that a glass of Jewish blood
tasted better than Coca-Cola or Muenschner Beer. There was no religious
feeling. There was no sentiment against those people merely on account of
their religious belief. It was all political. It was economic. It was
anything but religious. Nobody cared in Germany whether a Jew went home and
pulled down the shades and said "Shema' Yisroel" or "Our Father." Nobody
cared in Germany any more than they do in the United States. Now this
feeling that developed later in Germany was due to one thing: the Germans
held the Jews responsible for their crushing defeat (and the reparations,
which ruined and crippled Germany financially)."

http://100777.com/jewry/freedman

http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs956b.html

http://opposingdigits.com/benfreedman/

http://zundelsite.org/english/zgrams/zg2000/zg0006/000627.html