Re: Is God Catholic?

bam wrote:
> <claire.easthope@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > >Right. Because you still have religion intermingled with your state - or
> >>should I say - anti-Catholicism.
> >

> > It is not anti-Catholic or anything else, just pro-Protestant.
>
> Pro-protestant???????????????
>
> Are you so dumb that you can't see the hilarity in that phrase you made up?
>
> BAM

No, enlighten me? :-) Any protest was against the Catholic church not
the Crown.

  • Re: Is God Catholic?
    ... Are you so dumb that you can't see the hilarity in that phrase you made up? ... BAM ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: Is God Catholic?
    ... > bam wrote: ... >> Are you so dumb that you can't see the hilarity in that phrase you made ... :-) Any protest was against the Catholic church not ... Without the Catholic Church they lose their ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: U.S. House panel to seek to keep Schiavo alive
    ... "Sandi" wrote in message ... > I'm not Bam, but I thought exactly the same thing. ... but the phrase can also be read to indicate that they were "out of ... > love for her," as in not loving her. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)