Re: Happy Immaculate Conception....
- From: "Zadok" <nobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 12:18:29 GMT
Duke posted the following crap to the baptist group.
>.............Day to all my little protest_ant friends.
>This is the day that all Christians celebrate the free-of-sin >conception
>Mary, Mother of God. As the human vessel that bore the Lord >Jesus for 9
>nourishing him with her body and exchanging bodily fluids with >him, only
>And as the bible says, she is hence forth forever favored by God >and
>all nations (past, present, future) identifying her forever-free sinless
It's really too bad that Duke doesn't know what the bible does say!!
Amazing that the bible tells us different.
Read Luke 2: 31-24. Mary takes two turtle doves or two young pigeons to the
Why did she do this??
Read Leviticus Chapter 12, on the purification of women.
One of the turtle doves or young pigeons was given to the Priest to offer as
a SIN OFFERING for her.
Mary herself took a turtle dove or young pigeon to the temple and gave it to
the priest to offer as a SIN OFFERING for her.
catholics go on and on about Mary being sinless. But the bible tells us that
Mary knew otherwise, and took the dove or pigeon to the temple so that the
priest could make a sin offering for her.
It's obvious that Mary herself knew she was a sinner!!
- Prev by Date: Re: Need to find a good anti-Catholic Group
- Next by Date: Re: Comment on the Instruction .... (November 4, 2005)
- Previous by thread: Comment on the Instruction .... (November 4, 2005)
- Next by thread: Re: Happy Immaculate Conception....