Radio 2 Without Steve Wright
- From: Silk <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:53:25 +0100
I almost never listen to Radio 2 in the afternoons these days as I can't abide Steve Wright, but I dipped in on Monday to find Chris Tarrant standing in.
I've always had Tarrant down as a bit of a twat, but compared to "Wrighty" he's a breath of fresh air. In fact he's actually very good.
I think we should start a campaign to rid the airways of Steve Wright and his inane "posse" once and for all. Richard Allinson would get my vote with the occasional "celebrity" slot for when he's on holiday.
On a similar note, Jeremy Vine...
- Prev by Date: Re: Radio Jackie using 320k aac.
- Next by Date: Re: Radio 2 Without Steve Wright
- Previous by thread: Independent Recording Artists Are Gaining World Wide Exposure On Broadcast Network For Indie Artists
- Next by thread: Re: Radio 2 Without Steve Wright