Re: Not updating http://groups.google.com/group/....

Mark Carver wrote:

I've attempted to use aioe via my own wide open home internet connection, using this very news client, and no luck.

I'm using aioe. (Using Thunderbird, via my TalkTalk connection at home)

Is that why it seems so quiet out there, or is it actually quiet out there?

Richard E.

  • Re: Saturday Evening Puffs and Whisps
    ... It is a straight - I can't tell the age, ... clean - I'll look through them and let you know. ... None such luck. ... All quiet on the western front.- Hide quoted text - ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Grub for F-16/init 3 -
    ... provides some unfamiliar lines; ... KEYTABLE=us quiet SYSFONT=latarcyr ... I haven't had much luck with the "info" file, ... because I don't know how best to navigate it? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Photos of UARS satellite
    ... Europe. ... Now the sun's quiet again and it has a few more hours of life. ... It should be a sign of good luck to have space junk crash into your ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: the Mustangs first ground session
    ... Smart and quiet. ... Any luck on reaching the guy? ... Bills advice was good..talk to the ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: All the bandwagon-jumpers off?
    ... All you bandwagon-jumpers, it's one-way. ... Jump off now and keep quiet the ... luck. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)