Re: DVB publish the DVB-T2-Lite profile . The T2A DAB+ replacement ?

reslfj wrote:

Note DVB-T2-Lite can also coexist within a full 8MHz DTT mux
(a DVB-T2 DTT mux - of course)

Please tell me it's backwards compatible for present DVB-T2 receivers ?

--
Mark

www.paras.org.uk

  • Re: One for Bill - to comment on & to work on!
    ... Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply. ... on a very short mast on a well spaced T&K pointing straight down the valley to Abergavenny. ... connector which runs across the roof and into the kitchen through the extractor fan. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: BBC SCH back to Radio Sussex???
    ... In message, Doctor D writes: ... Is there a place down south called Creepey? ... Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply. ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • Re: Do I need an attenuator for MUX-B problem?
    ... place invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply. ... There aren't any splitters - just goes straight down to a all socket ... If it has red plastic stoppers in the end of the boom it is definitely a Group A, though more recent aerials seem to have dropped the practice of colour coding. ... Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Problem with Co channel interference.
    ... reslfj wrote: ... I know they have to change, but I didn't know a date had been announced, at least for Winter Hill? ... Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: P minus 14 days and counting
    ... without the ham-fisted edited in 'Boss Cat' title? ... Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply. ... of realism was felt justified. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)