Re: Germany national public radio to cease on DAB

"DAB sounds worse than FM" <dab.is@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7keu5nF39ldmsU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"jamie powell" <jamie_p84@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:hbta9o$4kf$1@xxxxxxxxxxx

As usual, you're completely incapable of seeing the other side of the coin; unable to perceive the sly, self-serving tactics of powerful industry figures and businessmen.

The last thing you can accuse me of is being unable to perceive the sly, self-serving tactics employed by powerful industry figures

Fair enough - I didn't make myself very clear there. What I was basically intending to say, was that your raging anti-DAB obsession had caused you to glorify this Mr Steul guy, and blinded you to what I suspect are merely sly and self-serving tactics on his part, indirectly designed to strengthen DAB's position and not weaken it.

- if you've forgotten, my central argument is that the BBC is biased towards DAB and biased against Internet radio due to protectionist reasons, and BBC executives lie whenever they think it would help their cause to do so, all of which are examples of sly, self-serving behaviour.

Yes, we've all had your unproveable conspiracy theories presented to us as if they were fact about a million times already. :p

  • Re: Germany national public radio to cease on DAB
    ... powerful industry figures and businessmen. ... self-serving tactics employed by powerful industry figures ... Glorify this Mr Steul guy? ... internet-connected devices which terrifies the UK radio industry. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: Germany national public radio to cease on DAB
    ... I think he knows darn well about " self-serving tactics of powerful industry figures". ... However, hwh is still wrong to suggest that you "know darn well" about self-serving tactics of powerful industry figures, because virtually none of the things you say can be proven - they amount to a bunch of groundless conspiracy theories dreamed up by an outsider. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: Germany national public radio to cease on DAB
    ... coin; unable to perceive the sly, self-serving tactics of powerful industry figures and businessmen. ... Like the way the continue to push DAB in the UK, despite it being a dreadful technical decision. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: Germany national public radio to cease on DAB
    ... unable to perceive the sly, self-serving tactics of powerful industry figures and businessmen. ... Have you ever read his opinion about the BBC and the UK radio industry about DAB? ... I think he knows darn well about " self-serving tactics of powerful industry figures". ...
    (alt.radio.digital)