Re: Digitale Radio is dood, Leve Digitale Radio!

"jamie powell" <jamie_p84@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

<boltar2003@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:46:55 +0100
"DAB sounds worse than FM" <> wrote:
In other words, you have no idea which technologies are
that DAB+ uses.

Here's a picture Scott sent me of you:

This basically shows how silly, childish and pathetic you can
when cornered.

In no way am I cornered. I know the answer to the question I'm
YOU, but you don't know the answer and I'm not going to tell you or
let you off the hook for not knowing the answer.

If Mitchell and Webb ever came across this newsgroup they could
mine an entire series worth of stuff just from the Dabsworth and

With you as a token dumbass character, making seriously lame
1970s-style 'gay' jokes in stupid places?

Would you be:

Steve - - stop the BBC bullies switching off FM - digital radio news & info

"It is the sheer volume of online audio content available via
internet-connected devices which terrifies the UK radio industry. I
believe that broadband-delivered radio will explode in the years to
come, offering very local, unregulated content, as well as opening a
window to the radio stations of the world." - from the Myers Report