Re: Digitale Radio is dood, Leve Digitale Radio!

"jamie powell" <jamie_p84@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

<boltar2003@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:46:55 +0100
"DAB sounds worse than FM" <dab.is@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In other words, you have no idea which technologies are
out-of-date
that DAB+ uses.

Here's a picture Scott sent me of you:

http://tinyurl.com/cuy9t5

This basically shows how silly, childish and pathetic you can
become
when cornered.

In no way am I cornered. I know the answer to the question I'm
asking
YOU, but you don't know the answer and I'm not going to tell you or
let you off the hook for not knowing the answer.

If Mitchell and Webb ever came across this newsgroup they could
probably
mine an entire series worth of stuff just from the Dabsworth and
Gaymie
arguments.

With you as a token dumbass character, making seriously lame
1970s-style 'gay' jokes in stupid places?

Would you be:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/31/article-1203493-01DBD35500000578-565_224x407.jpg

or

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/daffyd-poster-little.jpg

--
Steve - www.savefm.org - stop the BBC bullies switching off FM

www.digitalradiotech.co.uk - digital radio news & info

"It is the sheer volume of online audio content available via
internet-connected devices which terrifies the UK radio industry. I
believe that broadband-delivered radio will explode in the years to
come, offering very local, unregulated content, as well as opening a
window to the radio stations of the world." - from the Myers Report

  • Re: Digitale Radio is dood, Leve Digitale Radio!
    ... childish and pathetic you can ... With you as a token dumbass character, ... "DAB+ is obsolete" ... internet-connected devices which terrifies the UK radio industry. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: More public tantrums from Bob "the loser Booble" Struble
    ... forgotten how to offer a unique and local service. ... Corporate Radio has tied itself to the railroad tracks of satrad and ... that he publicized and his responses are childish. ... I remember in an email from Bob Savage that Struble was taunting him ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: HAVE YTOU NOTICED
    ... Every interjection from G1MHU is negative and childish. ... Only negative towards negative posters. ... As far as this NG is concerned, I am only negative towards CB Radio ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Chris Evans to replace Chiles on The One Show
    ... He's very bland ... He is simply too shrill to be allowed on radio. ... he has never done a single thing, on tv or radio, that wasn't childish ... self indulgent crap. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)