Re: All BBC stations 'off-air' on iPlayer

Another thing.

Is there any reason why the BBC can't simply use the Intelestream system used by some of the commercial broadcasters?

Richard E.

  • BBC America renews "Crash Course"
    ... BBC America Announces Season Two of Original Series 'Richard Hammond's ... of production on season two of the original series Richard Hammond?s ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Digital radios a turn-off
    ... Richard L wrote: ... Well after you said this the other week, I tried tuning to Radio1 on this section of the M25. ... However I also had an Email conversation a few years ago with someone from the BBC, who said that the repeater installed at Crystal Palace was directional to the west and was designed to fix reception problems in West London. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • BBC America schedules "Mistresses" season 3
    ... Acclaimed drama Mistresses returns January 18 as part of BBC AMERICA's ... Premiering in January as part of BBC AMERICA's Dramaville, ... more than welcomed by Richard. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: The Beeb, (a) the license Fee, (b) The Rubbish dished up as entertainment..........biggest insul
    ... anything on any of the commercial channels (Film 4 is my next ... I only listen to BBC radio channels. ... the commercial stations to give a context! ... some of the things commercial broadcasters avoid may be ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Use of DRM to free up DAB capacity
    ... combined DAB/DRM receivers. ... DAB network, in a few years time, by moving some of their services to DRM. ... moving certain BBC programmes to DRM ... Carry on thinking, Richard. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)