Re: French digital radio

Richard Evans <rp.evans.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Paul Webster wrote:

Were they showing the new Chrysler kit on The Gadget Show
I don't see details on their site
http://gadgetshow.five.tv/jsp/5gsmain.jsp?lnk=440

I found it.

http://gadgetshow.five.tv/jsp/5gsmain.jsp?lnk=401&featureid=813&show=s9e2&section=Features

Thanks
I see it was referring to the same company that I provided the snipped link to (who have been selling systems since late
2006).
--
Rgds
Paul Webster

  • Re: OT:HDTV for xbox 360
    ... > That gadget show program was probably the lamest look at LCD/Plasma tvs ... plus surprise surprise the ... round the HDTV section. ... all showing the same 20 minute HDTV demo loop. ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Task Manager Not Showing
    ... >seeing the task manager, instead I see a single pane ... >showing only the processes that are running and there ... >isn't even a close gadget. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Gadget Show DVB-H
    ... >> Richard Evans wrote: ... >>>Just seen the latest episode of the Gadget show, ... >>>spectrum for more regular services. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: Share prices in Gadgets
    ... showing on my Gadgets, but the prices are in US$. ... You might try looking for an option in the gadget to change currency. ... You might try changing currency in Region and Language option in Control Panel, although I'm a bit doubtful that would work. ...
  • Cycling on TV (info)
    ... In case anyone doesn't know,on the Gadget Show tonight (Channel 5 @ 8.pm), they will be showing the latest cycling technology. ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)