Re: Review of DRM radio

"DAB sounds worse than FM" <dab.is@dead> wrote in message
news:cSH0j.8945$Ew3.4280@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is it just me or does YouTube video always buffer horrendously?

This video did keep stopping and starting but Youtube usually works okay for
me.

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)
ng@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Mas Maiz (NORE, Fat Joe...)
    ... so I've peeped it and I can't count the ways this video irritates ... I quite like the beat and the verses aren't too bad (regular summer jam posse cut quality, sayin nothin but it sounds okay), but I just wonder why they're trying to pull off this semi-folkloristic thing with apparently traditional costumes etc. in front of this stupid white wall? ... I'm clean cos I make green like blue and yellow. ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: ping janet
    ... there are alternative programs to display shows, basically they are all flash video, and some flash video players buffer the video before showing it... ... as an aside, when you use an online player it usually plays okay.. ... like hulu it's free, and has some shows hulu doesn't, and hulu has some fancast doesn't.... ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: ping janet
    ... there are alternative programs to display shows, basically they are all flash video, and some flash video players buffer the video before showing it... ... as an aside, when you use an online player (instead of downloading the file and playing that, or just playing a non improved/screwed with video) it usually plays okay.. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: ping janet
    ... the library of old games, and being able to watch pretty much any game in ... there are alternative programs to display shows, basically they are all flash video, and some flash video players buffer the video before showing it... ... as an aside, when you use an online player it usually plays okay.. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Is Sky HD cutting the bitrates on its HD channels to squeeze in more "HD" channels?
    ... it can be no coincidence that the poor take ... up of dab is due to crap quality, crap coverage and too many rubbish ... Brian Gregory. ... To email me remove the letter vee. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)