Re: In-Car DAB Digital Radio with FM Transmitter

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:39:21 +0000, Sean Inglis wrote:

Well this is always the danger of extrapolating personal experience into
generality (for both of us :-))

Perhaps. I just don't believe there is any conspiracy going on. I think
you'll find most people have no intention of replacing the factory fitted
radio in their car and quite like the security aspect of a fully fitted
system. If there is a conspiracy, I don't see what it would achieve.

Best to leave the conspiracy theories to Dabsworth Green. :-)
.