Re: BBC cuts - a lost opportunity

Silk wrote:
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:31:54 +0000, Scott wrote:

You forgot BBC Asian, although when it comes to political correctness and
"diversity" the BBC has an unlimited budget.

Somebody however seems to have beaten them to it in the Polish front ;)

(In case you didn't read it on this NG, apparently a Polish DAB station has popped up in London. I have never bothered looking for it though.)

Richard.

  • Re: Conversation with a black man I had recently
    ... >>>This chap was from Birmingham, where all the recent rioting was taking ... >>>attempting to get his foot in the door at the bbc. ... >>>'Oh diversity is very important at the bbc these days' he confidently ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Superdome: a unique multi-cultural experiment
    ... >> Diversity Isn't A Codeword wrote: ... but the BBC told me this disharmony was mostly to do with the white ... So you slag off the BBC constantly to be funny do you? ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Any suggestions most welcome...
    ... Do you have views on what the BBC should be doing about equality and diversity? ... In this consultation survey we will ask you a series of questions highlighting the most important parts of our strategy. ... Once we have considered the findings from the research and the consultation process we will finalise the diversity strategy and publish it in April 2011. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Has ITV News been scrapped?
    ... >> I think I would rather have a diversity of news than a diversity of ... I would not rely on a single provider and having Sky ... Ever been an example of ITN covering an important news story that the BBC ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)