Re: Another Pure DAB+-upgradeable clock radio

"Richard Evans" <R.P.Evans.NoSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

However since you seem to have the memory of a goldfish, it will
probably take about 3 seconds for you to forget basic points like
these.

Goldfish may be above Rayzor in the IQ stakes. Mine get very excited
when they hear the patio door opening (I may be coming to feed them) but
completely ignore the slightly different sound of it closing. Rayzor may
be just as wet behind the ears as my fish but unlike them cannot
distinguish between 'good' sounds and 'bad' sounds.
--
Malcolm

.